Inspect and document your deliveries upon arrival. If your shipment appears damaged, rewrapped, or short of handling units:
1) Take multiple photos and document issues on the delivery receipts while the driver is still at your facility.
2) Validate that the information on your BOLS and delivery receipts matches the shipment you received. EVO pallets should arrive wrapped in colored shrink wrap.
3) Notify EVO within 72 hours of delivery if there are notable discrepancies.
4) Please retain any damaged items for inspection and collection from carriers for filing of claims.
• Concealed damage must be accounted for and reported to EVO within 5 days of delivery. This is incredibly important to get replacement material shipped, as well as to locate missing/lost material with the carriers.
• If concealed damage is reported outside of that time frame, it will impact our ability to issue credits and ship replacement material as this information is necessary to recover material costs from our carriers.